Thursday, August 17, 2006

My New Coworkers!


This is a photo of the lovely ladies that I work with in the kitchen at the camp. From left to right, Bartola, Me, Luisa, Miledy, and Ana. I love these women, and someday I'll understand most of what they are telling me. Ana and Bartola are very patient with me and taking time to say things slowly. It is amazing what can get across the language barrier!! Miledy talks very fast and very quietly, compared to other Domincans, but love to laugh. Luisa doesn't talk too much and is more the official one in the group, but loves hugs. Ana is the character and Bartola is very funny. I have come to appreciate these ladies through their work ethic and kindness. They work hard and they love life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I certainly enjoy when you put up pictures of all the new people in your lives. It's truly nice to "meet" them and learn a little about them.

Cathy.