Sunday, March 04, 2007

SHMILY

See How Much I Love You!!


The team from Ohio built a house for a lady named Maria who is a pastor in the community. She and her family were so blessed by these people as were our family. Lori helped me make coffee every morning and we got to become good friends. Lori, Laura, Sue and I formed a small group and talked about God and God-insidinces in our lives. The group had great leaders in Judy and Harold. The 4 bunkees were Brian, Todd, Daren and Rob. What great guys these were! Spent time with our girls and infected their lives forever. Jim and Sherry, Darlene and Dave, Judy and Harold, Sue and Vic and Stacy and Harris all were role models for great marriage! Vic and Sue thanks for loving our girls!! We just really want to impress upon you the difference you made here. May God bless you! SHMILY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mom you should have put the other picture of Joel in there! That is such a bad picture! haha I was laughing when i saw that!
Love ya, Becca

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca, I agree with you. That picture of Joel was SO funny...we can laugh because we know how handsome he really is!
We miss you all. Big hugs and kisses. SHMILY. Susan