Thursday, May 25, 2006

Our little home!!


I was so excited to see our little home!! A few days ago we received a photo of our little place we will be living in. It is very small and cute, but all that we will need. Enough, and that is all we had prayed for.
You must know that this is part of an entire complex! Right out our bedroom window at the back of the house is the pool, that is used by the entire camp, but hey we can share!! There is a LOT of lush, green grass and tropical plants just to the left of the photo and the area is beautiful. We are thrilled and honoured to live there in July! Hopefully some of you will come for a visit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, you, you are good. Sarah and I were very excited to see your website and everything you guys are doing to come up with the necessary funds. We once again wanted to give you our support and willingness to help you in any way we can from this end. So that's it, keep asking for whatever you need and we will send it to you.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»