Oh my goodness, I can't believe that it is only 81 more days until we leave for the Dominican Republic for a whole year!! And that we will be there as missionaries.
July 14th is when I will be done my job and I can hardly wait.
I will miss my friends at the library and the kids at storytime, but that is about it.
I am going to love this time and be very lonely at the same time.
Will keep you posted as to how our plans are going as well.
Our fundraising is going well and we are just over half way there.
Better go now, talk to you soon.
Love Buttercup
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Post a Comment