One of the hardest things that we have to do is say "Goodbye" to people we have met. Our girls find this especially difficult. It was something that we had never anticipated, when we said "Goodbye" to our family and friends in Calgary last July we thought that would be the end of our heartache, NOT! When the Ontario team left, Mikaela and Reilly had connected with Cassie and Beth, while Rebecca seemed to not really connect with anyone too much, but when asked who she would miss, she replied with tears her eyes, "David". You three will never know the impact you had on our girls. Brent and I miss too many new friends to mention names! God Bless You all for being a part of our lives and for listening to God to come here in the first place!
1 comment:
It is truly amazing the connection that was made over such a short period. I miss all of you so much! I hold each of you in my thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to seeing you when you return to Calgary...until then email and blog check-ins it is!!
Post a Comment