Every group that comes brings different blessings. A Dominican group came second week of January that was from a Christian school in Santo Domingo. Apparently they come every year and so does this fellow. Tio (Uncle) Abner is a ventriloquist and singer from Guatamala that travels and entertains children teaching the love of God. He has two puppets he uses all the time that are rather primative. So while I was watching I was thinking about the puppets that my friend, Val Hilliker sent down and I decided to give him one! He was so thrilled and he used the puppet the very next day!Monday, January 22, 2007
Tio Abner
Every group that comes brings different blessings. A Dominican group came second week of January that was from a Christian school in Santo Domingo. Apparently they come every year and so does this fellow. Tio (Uncle) Abner is a ventriloquist and singer from Guatamala that travels and entertains children teaching the love of God. He has two puppets he uses all the time that are rather primative. So while I was watching I was thinking about the puppets that my friend, Val Hilliker sent down and I decided to give him one! He was so thrilled and he used the puppet the very next day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's been over a week - where's the Carol pictures!! Hope you are having fun!
Post a Comment