Sunday, November 05, 2006

Our "New" Sponsored Child


I would like to introduce to you Yomari Martinez. She is 12 and in grade 6. It is totally a God thing that we have her as a sponsored child because we were looking at sponsoring a younger child like Jerry, but God had different ideas. I was sure she would have had a sponsor already with her Dad, Juanito, working at the camp and she comes and helps out and hangs around. We didn't even think about her, but I happened to see her and give her a hug when I was on my way over to Sarah's office, so when I got there she was still on my mind and I asked Sarah if Yomari had a sponsor. And now you know the rest of the story.....Yomari is a good friend of our girls and she comes over often to "hang" with them when she isn't doing homework. We thought Juanito's smile was absolutely a blessing from God when we told him we were his daughter's sponsors and we thought we were blessing him! We just never know what is going to happen!

No comments: