
On Friday, September 22nd "our" mama cat had 5 little kittens. The girls had been anxiously awaiting the arrival. I thought that they were going to jump out of their skin with excitement!! Of course they are so little yet that we haven't picked them up (except for Reilly, she just informed me that she picked one up), because the mama is pretty much a wild cat. Not one of us has gotten close enough to her to even pet her. Of course you know that the babies will know what human kindness is!! These little ones will never replace Shadow and Daisy, but will do for the time we are here! Oh, by the way the names of the babies are; Nikki, Christy, Sue, Diane and Josie!!
3 comments:
They are really sweet. You girls should have lots of fun with them, when they get a little bigger.
love........Nan
WHAT!!! Not a Chris in the bunch. Well, I will take comfort in Chritie, it's close.
Jillian would be in heaven if she were there, she seems to be dying for a new kitten, but I don't think the old cat would be too happy. And I mean me.
Have fun with your babies.
Chris
so cute!! But you know mom, do i really need another cat? ha ha Love ya Christy and Tay
Post a Comment