
Well, Hello, we are so close now. With 39 days to go we have many things on the go. Packing is the number 1 priority, but close behind trying to stay sane. 16 working days for me and 21 for Brent. We have a trip to Saskatoon planned for early July to say "Goodbye" to parents/grandparents and going away parties for July 14th. We hope to stay focused on the task at hand and prepare ourselves and those we leave behind for a year. It will be difficult to say "Adios" to our 3 older kids and their significant others, I dread that day actually. I have been good so far, but know that the 29th of July will bring a flood of tears like I have never seen before. The photo attached is of our entire family, Brent and I, Christy and her daughter, Taylor, Dallas and his wonderful girlfriend, Amy, Nikki and her great husband, Darel, Rebecca, Mikaela and Reilly, 11 in total. Brent and I are so fortunate to have them all! Please pray that we will stay united and in touch during these next few weeks and in the year to follow.
Serving Him,
Rhea
1 comment:
The very definition of a Strong woman is you, Princess Buttercup. Somehow He is helping you find the strength to leave half your children behind for a year, trusting in Him that they will be safe in your absence. You will be growing as a person in your mission. They will be growing as people in your absence. You will all be stronger as a result... but your children will still need you.
C.
Post a Comment